1. Mamun S. Coronavirus: Bangladesh declares public holiday from March 26 to April 4. Dhaka Tribune. Available at: https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2020/03/23/govt-offices-to-remain-closed-till-april-4. Updated March 23, 2020, Accessed July 5, 2020.
2. Mortality Analyses. Coronavirus Resource Centre. Johns Hopkins University & Medicine. Available at:https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality. Updated July 27, 2020.
3. Khan AN, Ullah MR. Export scenario between Bangladesh and China: Opportunities of Bangladesh in RMG Sector. Eur Sci J. 2017;13(28):299-320. doi: 10.19044/esj.2017.v13n28p299. [DOI:10.19044/esj.2017.v13n28p299
4. Garment factory workers in Bangladesh demand timely payment of dues. Available at: https://peoplesdispatch.org/2020/05/04/. Updated May 4, 2020. Accessed July 5, 2020.
5. Most RMG factories fall short of reopening criteria as virus lockdown unwinds. The Financial Express. Available at: https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/trade/most-rmg-factories-fall-short-of-reopening-criteria-as-virus-lockdown-unwinds-1589379753. May 13, 2020. Accessed July 20, 2020
6. Van Elven M. Bangladesh raises minimum wage for garment workers, Fashion United. Available at:https://fashionunited.uk/news/business/bangladesh-raises-minimum-wage-for-garment-workers/2018091438912. Accessed September 14, 2018.
7. Dipu MA. The Plight of the golden workers of Bangladesh, Food for Thought. Available at:http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yBiwe2wTWdsJ:mokaddes.blogspot.com/2011/04/plight-of-golden-workers-of-bangladesh.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ir& client=firefox-b-d. Accessed April 16, 2011.
8. Uddin JAKM. Impact of the Low Wages on the Health and Nutritional Status of RMG Workers in Bangladesh. Journal of Business Studies. 2015;36(2):57-82.
9. Ramachandran S. The COVID-19 Catastrophe in Bangladesh, The diplomat. Available at:https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/the-covid-19-catastrophe-in-bangladesh/. Accessed April 29, 2020.
10. 96 garment workers infected with Covid-19 since April 9. The Daily Star. Available at:https://www.thedailystar.net/coronavirus-deadly-new-threat/news/96-garment-workers-infected-covid-19-april-9-1900501. Accessed May 7, 2020.