1. Mohebbi S, Yazdani R, Mirmolaei ST, Tartar Z, Janeshin A. Effect of an educational intervention on midwifery students' knowledge and preparedness about oral health care in pregnant mothers [in Persian]. J Dent Med Tehran Univ Med Sci. 2013;26(4):306-313.
2. Gaffield ML, Gilbert BJ, Malvitz DM, Romaguera R. Oral health during pregnancy: an analysis of information collected by the pregnancy risk assessment monitoring system. J Am Dent Assoc. 2001;132(7):1009-1016. [DOI:10.14219/jada.archive.2001.0306
3. Bamanikar S, Kok Kee L. Knowledge, attitude and practice of oral and dental healthcare in pregnant women. Oman Med J. 2013;28(4):288-291. [DOI:10.5001/omj.2013.80
4. Bukar M, Audu BM, Adesina OA, Marupa JY. Oral health practices among pregnant women in North Eastern Nigeria. Niger J Clin Pract. 2012;15(3):302-305. [DOI:10.4103/1119-3077.100625
5. Hullah E, Turok Y, Nauta M, Yoong W. Self-reported oral hygiene habits, dental attendance and attitudes to dentistry during pregnancy in a sample of immigrant women in North London. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2008;277(5):405-409. [DOI:10.1007/s00404-007-0480-8
6. Martínez-Beneyto Y, Vera-Delgado MV, Pérez L, Maurandi A. Self reported oral health and hygiene habits,dental decay, and periodontal condition among pregnant European women. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2011;114(1):18-22. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.03.003
7. Ramezankhani A, Mazaheri M, Dehdari T, Movahedi M. Investigation of the relationship between the health belief model with dental caries indexes in the fifth grade students in the city of Dezful [in Persian]. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2010;10(2):221-228.
8. Solhi M, Shojaeizadeh D, Seraj B, Faghihzadeh S. A new model for oral health education [in Persian]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2000;3(4):3-11.
9. Shojaizadeh D, Hidarnia AR, Ghofranipoor F, Pakporhajiagha A, Safari M. Theories, models and methods of health education and health promotion [in Persian]. Tehran, Iran: Sobhan Publications; 2012: 63.
10. Hollister MC, Anema MG. Health behavior models and oral health: a review. J Dent Hyg. 2004;78(3):6.
11. Solhi M, Shojaeizadeh D, Seraj B, Faghihzadeh S. The application of the health belief model in oral health education. Iran J Public Health. 2010;39(4):114-119.
12. Shamsi M, Headarnia AR, Niknami S, Rafiee M. Development and psychometric assessment of an oral health instrument based on health belief model in pregnant women [in Persian].J Arak Uni Med Sci. 2012;15(65):45-56.
13. Chandra S. Textbook of community dentistry. New Delhi, India: Jaypee Brothers, Medical Publishers; 2002.
14. Keirse MJ, Plutzer K. Women's attitudes to and perceptions of oral health and dental care during pregnancy. J Perinat Med. 2010;38(1):3-8. [DOI:10.1515/jpm.2010.007
15. Thomas NJ, Middleton PF, Crowther CA. Oral and dental health care practices in pregnant women in Australia: a postnatal survey. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2008;8(1):13. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2393-8-13
16. Garduno KK. What do pregnant women know about oral health during pregnancy and what are the barriers that they experience to maintaining and accessing oral health?. Ottawa, ON: Library and Archives Canada; 2009.
17. Kandan PM, Menaga V, Kumar RR. Oral health in pregnancy (guidelines to gynaecologists, general physicians & oral health care providers). J Pak Med Assoc. 2011;61(10):1009-1014.
18. Al Habashneh R, Guthmiller JM, Levy S, Johnson GK, Squier C, Dawson DV, et al. Factors related to utilization of dental services during pregnancy. J Clin Periodontol. 2005;32(7):815-821. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-051X.2005.00739.x
19. Shahnazi H, Hosseintalaei M, Ghashghaei FE, Charkazi A, Yahyavi Y, Sharifirad G. Effect of educational intervention on perceived susceptibility self-efficacy and DMFT of pregnant women. I Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2016;18(5):e24960. [DOI:10.5812/ircmj.24960
20. Sohrabivafa M, Moeini B, Hazavehei MM, Soltanian AR, Rezaei L. The effect of education based on health belief model (HBM) in decreasing dental plaque index among first grade of middle school girl students in hamadan [in Persian]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2013;11(8):639-648.
21. Samant A, Malik CP, Chabra SK, Devi PK. Gingivitis and periodontal disease in pregnancy. J Periodontol. 1976;47(7):415-418. [DOI:10.1902/jop.19220.127.116.115
22. Kornman KS, Loesche WJ. The subgingival microbial flora during pregnancy. J Periodontal Res. 1980;15(2):111-122. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0765.1980.tb00265.x
23. Shamsi M, Hidarnia AR, Niknami S, Karimi M. Effects of educational programs on DMFT plaque index and performance of pregnant women [in Persian]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013;23(100):62-72.
24. Hajimiri KH, Sharifirad GH, Hasanzadeh A. The effect of oral health education based on health belief model in mothers who had 3-6 year old children on decreasing dental plaque index in Zanjan [in Persian]. J Zanjan Univ Med Sci. 2010;18(72):77-86.
25. Haerian A, Mohmedi M, Mazlomi Mahmodabad S, Akbari S, Zare D. Comparison of the effect of oral health education delivered by a dental student and health volunteers on the knowledge, attitude and performance of housewives [in Persian]. Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2013;12(3):184-193.
26. Bahri N, Sajjadi M, Iliati HR, Bahri N, Boloochi T. Effects of oral and dental health education program on knowledge, attitude and short-time practice of pregnant women (Mashhad-Iran) [in Persian]. J Mashad Dent Sch. 2012;36(1):1-12.