1. Saidjavadin SR, Mehdi M, Taheri G. The impact dimensions of organizational justice on various aspects of job satisfaction and organizational [in Persian]. Business Management. 2009;1(1):55-70.
2. Moradi R, Mohammadi M, Bahman Ziari N, Teymourian N. The relation between self-confidence and risk-taking among female students living in dormitories of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences [in Persian]. Iranian J Med Edu. 2014;14(7):626-632.
3. Sharifi Asl Z, Chabok A, Hatamizadeh N, Rezasoltani P. Relationship between organizational commitment and productivity of psycho-rehabilitation team members Razi medical and educational psychiatry center [in Persian]. Modern Care. 2011;9(2):129-136.
4. Taheri M, Asadi Louyeh A, Khoshrang H. Relationship between leadership styles of heads of education departments and faculties' job satisfaction [in Persian]. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2014;24(1):56-63.
5. Chen YJ. Relationship among service orientation, job satisfaction and organizational commitment in the international tourist hotel industry. J Am Acad Bus. 2007;11(2).
6. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. The measurement and antecedents of affective, continence and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of Occupational Psychology. 1990;63(1):1-18. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x. [DOI:10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x
7. Sabzipoor A, Reshnoodi B, Amiri S, Karam Elahi Ali. The relationship between the type of personality introversion–extraversion with job satisfaction and organizational commitment of teachers [in Persian]. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration. 2014;5(2):181-194.
8. Hosseinzadeh D. Job satisfaction, paying attention to staff and quality of working life [in Persian]. Management. 2002;12(63):40-47.
9. Wu L, Norman IJ. An investigation of job satisfaction organizational commitment and role ambiguity in sample of Chines undergraduate nursing students. Nurse Educ Today. 2006;26(4):304-314. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2005.10.011. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2005.10.011
10. Khoshkhouei M, Ghanbari S, Namdari Pejman M, Hendi SM. The Analysis of Relationship between Job Satisfaction & Organizational Commitment in the staff of Hamadan Red Crescent Society [in Persian]. Scientific Journal of Rescue and Relief. 2013;5(1):
11. McNeese-Smith DK. A nursing shortage: building organizational commitment among nurses. J Healthc Manag. 2001;46(3):173-186. [DOI:10.1097/00115514-200105000-00008
12. oghanian T, Baghian Zarchi N, Mousavian Asl A Z, Baghiani Moghadam M H, Kouhnavard B. The effect of emotional intelligence through mobile education on job satisfaction among female staff of Yazd Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences [in Persian]. J Prev Med. 2017;4(2):1-7.
13. Ghazanfari A, Abedi L. Assessment of satisfaction, motivation and job performance of educational staff at a military school [in Persian]. Journal of Human Resource Management Research. 2008;1(1):149-175.
14. Hadavi SF, Nazari S, Saatchian V, Azizi B. The relationship between organizational learning culture, motivation to learn, job satisfaction, organizational commitment and internal service quality in employees of sport science faculties [in Persian]. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2016;3(4):89-97.
15. Saatchian V, Ghanbarpour Nosrati A, Rasooli S M, Poursoltani Zarandi H. The relationship between job satisfaction, organizational commitment and internal service quality in selected federations [in persian]. Journal of Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2012;1(2):137-147.
16. Yaghoobi M SS, Abolghasemgorji H, Noroozi M, Rezaei F. Relationship of organizational justice, job satisfaction and organizational commitment among Isfahan selective hospital staffs [in persian]. J Health Manag. 2009;12(35):25-32.
17. Nasiri F GS. A study of job satisfaction and its dimensions among primary schools principals satisfaction in Tehran education organization [in Persian]. Research Journal in Humanities. 2009;10(26):129-46
18. Rostami R, Mahdion R, Shalchi B, Narenji F, Gholami N. Explanation of organizational civilians' behavior in Tehran university staffs base on personality dimensions, organizational commitment and theirs job satisfaction [in Persian]. Journal of Contemporary Psychology. 2009;4(1):31-42.
19. Basami A, Chizari M, Abbasi E. The impact of individual characteristics and job satisfaction on organizational commitment of Kurdistan Agricultural Jihad Organization [in Persian]. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research. 2013;6(1):81-96.
20. Bazvand K, Kashef MM, Esmaeili MR. The relationship between emotional intelligence, organizational commitment and job satisfaction among general staff in Lorestan province [in Persian]. Sport Managment. 2013;5(4):125-143.
21. Nazariyan Madavani A, Mokhtari M. The relationship between Job satisfaction and Emotional qution and organization commitment physical education office staff of Tehran universities [in Persian]. Applied Research of Sport Management. 2013;2(2):45-58.
22. Gholampour MT, Amirnezhad S, Hosseini S. The relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment in managers and physical education vice chancellors of universities and higher education institutions [in Persian]. Sports Science Research. 2011;6(12):25-38.