1. Mayer JD, Salovey P, Caruso DR. EI: Theory, findings, and implications. Psychol Inq. 2004;15(3):197-215. [DOI:10.1207/s15327965pli1503_02
2. Golman D. EI: Issues in paradigm building. In: Cherniss C, Goleman D, editors. The emotionally intelligence workplace. San Francisco CA: Jossey-Bass; 2001.
3. Bar-On R. The Bar-On model of emotional-social intelligence (ESI). Psicothema. 2006;18(Suppl):13-25.
4. Ziaee A, Aghaei N, Abdi K, Bagheri M. Relationship between EI and Organizational Citizenship Behavior among Sport and Youth Head Offices of Western States of Iran. Int J Adv Sci Tech Res. 2013;6(3):564-576.
5. Tofighi M, Tirgari B, Fooladvandi M, Rasouli F, Jalali M. Relationship between EI and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Critical and Emergency Nurses in South East of Iran. Ethiop J Health Sci. 2015;25(1):79-88. [DOI:10.4314/ejhs.v25i1.11
6. Olaojo PO, Oyeboade JA. EI of library personnel and library work productivity in selected academic libraries in Oyo State, Nigeria. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2016;1421.
7. Nouri N, Moeini B, Karimi-Shahanjarini A, Faradmal J, Ghaleiha A, Asnaashari M. Relationship between EI and communication skills among high school students in Hamadan based on the theory of social support [in Persian]. Sci J Hamdan Univ Med Sci. 2014;1(3):38-46.
8. Amraei M, Ashrafi-Rizi H, Papi A, Bahrami S, Samuei R. The relationship between EI and communication skills of librarians in Isfahan University and Isfahan University of Medical Sciences [in Persian]. Health Info Manag. 2012;8(5):662-667.
9. Prentice C, King BEM. Impacts of personality, EI and adaptiveness on service performance of casino hosts: A hierarchical approach. J Bus Res. 2013;66(9):1637-43. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2012.12.009
10. Petrides KV. Psychometric properties of the trait EI questionnaire (TEIQue). In: Stough C, Saklofske DH, Parker JDA. eds. Assessing EI: Theory, research, and applications. London, UK: Springer; 2009:85.
11. Ealias A, George J. EI and job satisfaction: A correlation study. Res J Comm Behav Sci. 2012;1(4):37-42.
12. Mills J, Lodge D. Affect, EI and librarian‐user interaction. Library Review. 2006;55(9):587-97. [DOI:10.1108/00242530610706770
13. Zeinivandi N. Relationship between EI and job satisfaction with the satisfaction rate of clients from the reference and trustee services department of the academic libraries of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. [dissertation-in Persian]. Ahvaz, Iran: Islamic Azad University; 2011.
14. Ogungbeni J, Ogungbo W, Yahaya J. EI, job satisfaction and librarians' performance. J Res Edu Soc. 2013;4(1):53-61.
15. Simmonds PL, Andaleeb SS. Usage of academic libraries: the role of service quality, resources, and user characteristics. Library Trends 2001;49(4):626-34.
16. Sha'bani A. Relationship between EI and the quality of librarians' services in faculty library libraries of Tehran University. [dissertation-in Persian]. Tehran, Iran: Informatics and Librarianship, Tehran University; 2009.
17. Khan A, Masrek MN, Nadzar FM. EI and job satisfaction of academic librarians: An assessment of the relationship. J Lib Inf Sci. 2017;49(2):199-210. [DOI:10.1177/0961000616650733